All Section

Sun, Aug 16, 2026

A - E

Poll: Venezuelans 'Confused' by Friendliness Between Socialist Regime and Trump Administration

Poll: Venezuelans 'Confused' by Friendliness Between Socialist Regime and Trump Administration

A poll published on Wednesday by the Venezuelan firm Meganálisis found that a majority of the nation's citizens are "confused" and "concerned" over President Donald Trump's support of the socialist regime led by Delcy Rodríguez.

Meganálisis's latest study is the first published by the firm since the devastating double earthquake that struck Venezuela on June 24. According to the most recent update disclosed by the Venezuelan socialist regime, the earthquakes left 6,125 dead and nearly 61,000 injured. Meganálisis explained that the survey was conducted between July 18 and 28 and has a margin of error of 2.84 percent.

WATCH — U.S. Rescue Workers Pull Crying Infant from Venezuelan Earthquake Rubble:

The Venezuelan firm asked participants in a multiple-choice question how they feel about the support that the Trump administration continues to give to top members of the Venezuelan regime, such as "acting President" Delcy Rodríguez. Between 69.9 and 77.5 percent of respondents answered that they felt "confused," "disappointed," and "outraged."

Colombia: Police Intercept Bus Full of Bombs Hours Before Abelardo de la Espriella's Inauguration


Colombian National Police officers on Wednesday found and neutralized a bus loaded with nearly half a ton of explosives a few kilometers away from Cali — the city that will soon host the inauguration of conservative President-elect Abelardo de la Espriella.

According to authorities from Colombia’s outgoing government, a commander of the Marxist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) terrorist group is believed to be behind the explosives-loaded vehicle, with the intended goal of killing local civilians and law enforcement officials.

The Colombian newspaper El Colombiano reported that the explosives-laden bus was found by police officers on Wednesday. Initial investigations determined that the vehicle was bound for the city of Cali and was some 20 minutes away from reaching its destination. Explosive ordnance disposal technicians safely carried out a controlled neutralization of the bombs found in the vehicle, preventing any risk to the local population.

According to Caracol Radio, seven cylinders containing 420 kilograms of ammonium nitrate were found inside the bus. Additionally, the bus had been fitted with seven concealed launch ramps presumably intended to fire the explosives.

The detection of the bus occurred at a time when over 11,000

Anthony Fauci's Lawyer: Contempt of Congress Vote a 'Crude Political Stunt'


Anthony Fauci’s lawyer claims the Senate panel decision to hold the former White House chief medical adviser in contempt of Congress is nothing more than a “crude political stunt.”

In a statement following the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee’s 8-5 vote to hold Fauci in contempt, Fauci’s lawyer David Schertler said, “Today’s partisan committee vote is a crude political stunt intended to punish Dr. Fauci for exercising his constitutional rights.

“The Senate should reject Senator Paul’s meritless and politically motivated contempt resolution,” he added.

Paul, chairman of the committee, explained that it would have been very simple for Fauci to simply answer questions during the hearing rather than plead the Fifth more than 100 times. All Fauci had to do, the senator emphasized, was tell the truth.

“A million Americans died, and I think they deserved to know truth. Anthony Fauci has advocated for dangerous gain of function research for two decades now. The question ‘why’ is not a question that he can have liability for,” Paul told reporters. “He was given a pardon. Interestingly, the pardon starts in 2014. That’s when the funding of the lab in Wuhan started.”

“So I think he should answer

VIDEO — Canadian Illegal Alien Accused of Hitting Pro-Trump Teen Ordered Deported: 'ICE Will Return Her Home'


An immigration judge in Texas has ordered the illegal alien from Canada accused of attacking a pro-Trump teenager be deported.

The decision regarding Kaitlyn Tracey was made Tuesday after she allegedly smacked a young woman over the Fourth of July weekend at a New Jersey boardwalk, Fox News reported Thursday.

Video footage of the incident showed what was reportedly the suspect slapping a young woman wearing a black top and blue shorts before walking away:

After she was arrested and charged, Tracey was held in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody at the Delaney Hall immigrant detention center in Newark, where Breitbart News noted “federal officials and local law enforcement have dealt with protests and Antifa rioters outside the building.”

Nolte: ‘Supergirl’ Exits Theaters a ‘Howard the Duck’-sized Failure


DC's girlboss Supergirl movie has ended its theatrical run as a historic and epic failure.

After a six-week run, this stinker grossed a pathetic $72 million domestic and an even more pathetic $53.8 million overseas. That brings its global total to $126 million.

That's it. That's all the money this dead-cat-bounce is gonna make in theaters, even after a ton of publicity, an attachment to one of the most popular superheroes ever, and a wide release in 3,600 U.S. theaters along with thousands of screens more around the globe.

If you figure in inflation, the $38 million that Howard the Duck grossed in 1986 adds up to $116 million today, which is only $9 million less than Supergirl. That's hilarious.

Halle Berry's 2004 catastrophe, Catwoman, grossed $82.4 million at the time, which adds up to $146 million in today's dollars, or $20 million more than Supergirl.

Morbius grossed $167.4 million globally in 2022.

Joker: Folie à Deux grossed $207.5 million planet-wide in 2024.

Never in a million years did I expect Supergirl to flop this hard. Had Supergirl grossed that $125 million worldwide on

RFK Jr. Decertifies Organ Procurement Organization for Safety Failures, Attempt to Take Organs of Living Patient


Health and Human Services Secretary (HHS) Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Wednesday announced the decertification of the organ procurement organization Network for Hope for “persistent patient safety failures,” citing an instance where a man showed signs of awareness while on the operating table, about to have his organs removed.

“The federal government’s first responsibility is to protect human life and patients. When Americans register as an organ donor, they make one of the most generous decisions imaginable. One donor can save up to eight lives and enhance dozens more. Yet today, more than 103,000 Americans are waiting for life-saving transplants,” Kennedy said.

“Every one of those donors, every one of those families, every patient waiting for that gift deserves complete confidence that our organ donation system is safe, ethical, and worthy of their trust. That confidence also depends on physicians and nurses and transplant professionals who performed a record-setting, more than

Hawaii Democrat Congressional Candidate Allegedly Caught in Beach Fight Faces Felony Charges


A Hawaii Democrat congressional candidate is facing felony charges after allegedly getting in a beach brawl caught on camera.

The video appears to show the Democrat candidate, Kirill Basin, on the beach, going up to a group of individuals and telling one, “Put your bag away, bro. Put your bag away.”

Another individual approaches him, and he says, “I told him if he wants to go to the hospital, come here.” For a moment, tensions appeared to cool as he shook someone’s hand and they concluded it was over, but it escalated again shortly after that, with Basin screaming, “F*ck you,” to someone off camera. One of the individuals told Basin he was speaking poorly to his girl, but Basin challenged someone to a fight, making references to putting people “in the ground.”

One woman called him a “child,” leading to Basin walking up to the group wagging his finger and yelling.

“Oh. You’re going to hit women now,” a woman could be heard saying during the altercation.

As Basin walked back, another larger man, identified as Kama Homan, approached Basin, and Basin shoved him, setting

Elizabeth Warren: Republicans Are 'Queasy' About Voting Yes for Blanche


Thursday on MS NOW’s “On the Line,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said Senate Republicans are “queasy” about voting “yes” for Todd Blanche to become the next Attorney General.

When asked about Blanche’s confirmation vote, Warren said, “You know, the word I would use over on the Republican side, and they should speak for themselves, is I keep looking over there and seeing a lot of people who look queasy. They are very uncomfortable about putting not just the president’s personal lawyer in charge of the Department of Justice, but the guy who wants to defend the deal that Donald Trump and his family will never get audited for all of their tax cheating. The outside estimate is that’s like $100 million that they just basically a gift to Donald Trump and a cost to American taxpayers who don’t get that money back.”

She continued, “So I think there are a lot of folks on the Republican side who are not eager to have their names next to a yes vote for Todd Blanche. ”

She added, “And let me put it this way. If they are eager to have their names next to it, shame on them.”

Follow Pam

Abigail Spanberger Restores Voting Rights to 66,000 Virginians 'with Past Felony Convictions'

Abigail Spanberger Restores Voting Rights to 66,000 Virginians 'with Past Felony Convictions'

Virginia Gov. Abigail Spanberger (D) announced that her administration has restored voting rights to more than 66,000 Virginians who have “past felony convictions.”

In a press release on Friday, Spanberger expressed that “the right to vote is foundational to who we are as Americans.” Spanberger added that as a gubernatorial candidate and since taking office she has “heard from many Virginians who have shared their personal stories of redemption with me.”

Image